Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Bay County we strive to provide excellent customer experiences during your worst times. You are our neighbors, friends and family and a fast response can make all the difference.We provide 24 hour emergency service to your home, business or condo.Our customershave said we arefast, timelyeven that we stunned them with our response time . No matter the size or type of disaster our professionally trained staff is on stand by to take your call and respondFaster to Any Size Disaster.
- Available 24/7 365 days a year
- Friendly and dedicated professionals
- Equipped to handle any size job
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (850) 785-1077
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bay County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.